How to get the resident permit for my families?
If you are planning to invite your families to Ningbo and have resident permit as well, then Visa S1 is required to apply for your families in China embassy. Please prepare the visa S1 invitation letter for your families early in Ningbo foreign affairs office.

After visa S1 is ready, your families need to apply resident permit in Ningbo police security bureau. And it needs your company to issue the necessary application letter and company letters.
And the applicants’ passport will be submitted to Police Security Bureau 15 working days for processing resident permit.

If you would like to know more required documents or case analysis for application of resident permit, you may check Reindeer Station Expat Service Company for inquiry.